- Select which Portfolio best suits you.
- Set up your Orca account in seconds.
- Send funds to your own personal Orca account number and sort code.
- Once received, funds are automatically invested across your chosen portfolio. That's it!
Orca automatically spreads your investment across the UK P2P market
(which means less risk and better returns on your money)
Getting started with OrcaSet up your diversified P2P investment with ease
Good to know
- Need to withdraw? No problem, you can withdraw funds from your account at any time*.
- You can easily track your investments from the Orca Dashboard.
- Deposit funds any time, or set up a Standing Order, and watch your investments grow.
- You can choose between a tax-free ISA and a General Investment Account.
Learn how your money gets invested with Orca
1Orca account setup
Choose to invest in the Orca Pure or Orca Plus portfolio and decide if you want to invest through a tax efficient ISA account or a General Investment Account (GIA).
We'll provide you with a segregated bank account in your own name to keep your money safe.
3P2P platform setup
Once your account is funded, we'll open accounts at the P2P platforms in your own name as per the portfolio selection. We’ll send funds and your money will be invested.
Orca collates the data from each P2P account into one convenient performance dashboard. You can then use it to review your investments, top up or withdraw at any point.
A breakdown of our portfolios
How P2P works?
Peer to peer (P2P) lending is a relatively new asset class that connects investors with people and businesses looking to borrow money. Historically a function carried out by banks - taking deposits from one person and providing loans to another - peer to peer lending removes the need for a bank. This creates huge cost savings, which are passed onto the investor in the form of significantly higher returns on their money.
When you invest across a peer to peer platform, your funds will be lent to borrowers on a variety of lending terms. Some loans will be made to individuals and some to businesses. Some will be asset backed, meaning there is protection against non-payment of the loan, and some will be unsecured. Diversification is critical to spread funds across a large number of borrowers and ensure a consistent return is achieved.
The UK P2P industry
£15bnCumulatively invested in P2P
50+Platforms available in the UK market