Introducing the Orca ISA
We are delighted to announce the launch of the Orca ISA which is now available to both current and new customers. The Orca ISA is unique as it allows investors to invest across multiple peer to peer lending (P2P) platforms, all from the one tax efficient Innovative Finance ISA. It’s now simple and efficient to invest in a diversified P2P portfolio within an ISA.
We are eager to make P2P investing more accessible, easier and safer. Investors can earn inflation beating returns without the volatility of the stock market if they chose the correct P2P platforms and diversify across the market. Our aim is to make this process as simple as possible so more people can benefit from the returns on offer.
What else is new?
As part of our eagerness to make P2P more accessible we’ve reduced our minimum investment to £100 and removed any fees until April 2020.
In response to customer feedback we have also introduced an additional lower risk investment portfolio. Orca Pure offers investors a return of 4.3%, while Orca Plus offers slightly more risk for a return of 5.3%. Both Orca Pure and Orca Plus comprise of P2P investments across five of the leading UK P2P platforms.
Key features of the Orca ISA
- A diversified P2P portfolio in a single, tax-free ISA wrapper
- Access to 5 of the top P2P platforms: Lending Works, Assetz Capital, Landbay, Octopus Choice and Lending Crowd – a mix of consumer, business and property loans
- Get started with a £100 minimum investment
- Orca performs due diligence on the P2P market and offers ‘ready to invest’ diversified portfolios
- Two choices, Orca Pure (4.3% return) and Orca Plus (5.3% return)
- Standardised investment reporting from the Orca online platform
Opening an Orca ISA
For new investors it’s really simple to get started, click the register button below and complete the sign-up form. It should take roughly 5 mins.
Current investors can convert their account to an IFISA by logging into their dashboard and clicking on the ‘Open an IFISA’. The process of converting an IFISA can be found here.
Please get in touch via the live chat on our website or by emailing [email protected] if you have any questions. As always, we are always looking for feedback so please drop us a note if you have any comments.